Mt Dhaulagiri Expedition 8167m
- Trekking Days:57
- Trip Grade:Challenging
- Max. Altitude:8167
- Min. Altitude:1335
- Walking per day:5-6
- Accomodation :Tea House,Camping
- Trek Nature:Expedition
- Best Season:spring/Autumn
- Group Size:2+
Dhaulagiri Expedition with Himalayan Alpine Adventure takes place in the Northwest of Myagdi District of Nepal in the Valley of Kali Gandaki River bordered by Bheri River on northern and southwest along with Myagdi Khola. The massif of Dhaulagiri is 120 km long from the Kaligandaki River west towards the Bheri River. Dhaulagiri I have been considered as the seventh highest mountain of the world with the height of 8167 meters above sea level. Mount Dhaulagiri was initially ascended by a mixed expedition group of Swiss/Austrian/Nepali expedition team. This mountain is called as White Mountain in locale language which is the highest point of Gandaki river valley. Dhaulagiri Himalayan lives 40 miles west of Annapurna. The world’s deepest river flows between Mount Dhaulagiri and Mount Annapurna. Dhaulagiri mountain is a famed mountain for its elevation and height with obstruction which can seen from northern Bihar and as far as Gorakhpur in Utter Pradesh in the south of India followed by Mount Kanchenjunga and Mount Everest.
Dhaulagiri Expedition is one of the exciting climbing adventure among other Himalayan expedition in Nepal. The Himalayan range of Dhaulagiri surrounds the trail of Muktinath in the valley of Kali Gandaki. The Dhaulagiri Himalayas are witnessed close-by on the hidden zone of upper Dolpo on northern side and far western region on the western side. On the eastern side of Kali Gandaki Valley the focal eye view of nearest perspective of monstrous Dhaulagiri Himalayas is located stand proud with its crowned summit along with four out liners which puzzles a lot of its slope. The route used for first climbing is considered as typical route and lots of expedition has been following it till now. The Himalaya of Dhaulagiri has five slopes in which western slope and southern slope of 4000 meter are seen from base camp. On the latest database of year 2007 there has been 358 successful ascending expeditions held on mount Dhaulagiri.
Dhaulagiri Expedition is considered as most daring endeavor that is full of stimulating trails of trekking along with gigantic focal eye perspective of the Dhaulagiri Himalaya and other surrounding peaks accompanied by fantastic, wonderful and outstanding scenery of nature, lush mountains and white Himalayas. Dhaulagiri Himalaya was first found by British surveyors amid 1800 until Swiss review in 1949 leading the first ascending on the peak by Swiss from the northeast edge in 1960.
Note: Mt Dhaulagiri expedition price will vary depending on the group size, duration and services required.Please contact us with your detail to obtain a quote.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Days 02-04: Expedition preparation and special official procedures/ briefing in Kathmandu
Day 05: Drive to Beni from Kathmandu
Day 06: Trek from Beni to Tatopani
Day 07: Trek from Tatopani to Ghasa
Day 08: Trek from Ghasa to Marpha
Day 09: Rest at Marpha
Day 10: Trek from Marpha to Yak Kharka
Day 11: Trek from Yak Kharka to French Col
Day 12: Trek from French Col to Dhaulagiri Base Camp
Days 13-52: Climbing Period of Mount Dhaulagiri
Day 53: Trek from Dhampus Col
Day 54: Trek from Dhampus Col to Marpha
Day 55: Trek from Marpha to Jomsom
Day 56: Fly from Jomsom to Pokhara to Kathmandu
Day 57: Final Departure
- All arrival and departure transfer services to and from airports, both Domestic and International, with other necessary surface transport (by A/C Vehicles) as per itinerary.
- Assistance at the International Airport by Himalayan Alpine Adventure Trek representatives while arriving and departing.
- Six night accommodation in Kathmandu on B/B basis.
- 11 nights twin sharing accommodation at guest houses during the trek.
- One day sightseeing in Kathmandu (Swayambhunath, Pashupatinath, Boudhanath and Durbar Square).
- Local English speaking Tour Guide for sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- All necessary staff including experienced guide and porters during the trekking and climbing.
- Flight ticket for Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu sector for all climbing members and staff.
- All trekking and camping equipment such as camp furniture, kitchenware, dining tent, guest tents, etc.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) with tea and coffee.
- Per person 60kg baggage allowance during trekking-up carried by porters or yak and 40kg baggage allowance while returning from base camp after climbing Mt Everest.
- Trekking permit and Sagarmatha National Park entry fee.
- Expedition Royalty and permit of Nepal Government to climb Mt Everest along South-east Ridge route.
- One experienced, trained, Government licensed, and 2 times Everest summiteer Climbing /Expedition Guide (Sherpa).
- All wages, equipment, medical and accident insurance for all staff involved in the trek and expedition.
- First aid medical kits for the group and staff.
- Satellite phone carried by Guide / Sherpa for communication and available for climbing members with the cost of US$.3 per unit call.
- Appropriate foods for high altitudes and all climbing crew at base camp and above as required.
- Emergency Oxygen mask and regulator provided on requirement of climber with appropriate charge.
- Each expedition member will have an individual tent available in the base camp.
- Solar panel for light and battery charger.
- All tents for camps 1, 2, 3, 4 and Khumbu Ice fall charge.
- Free assistance service for cargo clearance and duties.
- Company service charge and government taxes levied in Nepal.
- Complete pre-departure information, flight ticket reconfirmation and Visa extension procedure services (if necessary).
- Oxygen and regulator musk set 1:2 ratio
- Farewell Dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant.
- International air ticket and airport tax.
- Nepal Visa charge.
- Personal climbing equipment.
- Personal travel insurance.
- Items of personal nature, Laundry expenses, Tips.
- Lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu (except for the farewell dinner).
- Expenses incurred towards usage of landlines, mobile, Walkie-talkies or satellite phone and internet expenses.
- Any extra expenses arising out of various /unforeseen situations such as natural calamities, landslide, political disturbances, strikes, changes in government regulation etc.
- Transportation is strictly as per the itinerary. Any extra distance traveled will be charged extra.
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicine, Medical test and hospitalization.
- Emergency evacuation and Helicopter rescue.
- Any extra services or products, offers or activities which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Summit bonus to the climbing guide / assistant if successful summit
- Down jacket.
- Down Trouser.
- Glove for summit 2 pair.
- Normal gloves 3 pairs.
- Socks woolen 7-8 pairs.
- Climbing Boot.
- Trekking Boot.
- Ice Ax.
- Harness (Safety Belt)
- Jumar (Ascending Device)
- Eight Ring ( Descending device)
- Carabineer both screw gate or none screw gate.
- Snow gaiter.
- Wind proof suit.
- Sun Glass.
- Sun Cream.
- water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Down suite for climbing.
- Head lamp with extra battery.
- Tooth brush and tooth paste.
- 100 liter duffel bag to put all the climbing equipment inside.
To climb high elevation peak good health condition and physical fitness is paramount criteria. The level of fitness required is proportional to peak elevation and route difficulties. To climb Mt Dhaulagiri you should have previous climbing experience on 6000m mountain with basic climbing skills and techniques.
0 Reviews on Mt Dhaulagiri Expedition 8167m