Nanga Parbat Expedition 8126m
- Trekking Days:50
- Trip Grade:Challenging
- Max. Altitude:8125m
- Min. Altitude:1335m
- Walking per day:4-6 hours
- Accomodation :Hotel / Camping
- Trek Nature:Expedition
- Best Season:Summer
- Group Size:2+
Nanga Parbat 8126m Expedition with Himalayan Alpine Adventure is the Sanskrit name for ‘Naked Mountain’. Well, it was so named because some of its slopes are so steep that they are bereft of vegetation and snow. Local old legend says that Nanga Parbat is also called Diamir which means Abode of Fairies. In fact, Nanga Parbat is not a single peak, but 20 kilometers long series of peaks and ridges culminating in an ice core-ust of 8126m.
Nanga Parbat has three vast faces: The Rahiot (Ra Kot) face is dominated by the north and south silver plateau where the Diamir face is rocky in the beginning. Then, the Rupal face is the highest precipice in the world. Europeans in the19th century discovered the Nanga Parbat. Until it was climbed in 1953, Nanga Parbat has always been associated with tragedies and tribulations.
Note: This expedition price will vary depending on the group size, duration and services required.Please contact us with your detail to obtain a quote.
Day 01: Arrival at Islamabad
Day 02: Islamabad: Briefing at Ministry of Tourism
Day 03: Drive from Islamabad to Chilas
Day 04-05: Drive from Chilas to Halale and Trek to Nanga Parbat Base Camp
Day 06-45: Climbing period and acclimatization
Day 46-47: Trek down to Halale and drive by Jeep to Chilas
Day 48: Drive from Chilas to Islamabad
Day 49: Farewell meeting at Islamabad
Day 50: Final Departure
- Day 01: Arrival at Islamabad
Upon your arrival at Islamabad, our representative from Himalayan Alpine Adventure will receive you at the airport and transfer you to the hotel.
- Day 02: Islamabad: Briefing at Ministry of Tourism
Today, we will visit Ministry of Tourism Pakistan for the briefing about the rules, regulations and safety measures during the expedition. In the remaining time, we will explore around the Islamabad city. Situated at the foot of Marghalla Hills, Islamabad is the modern city and the capital of Pakistan. We stay overnight at hotel.
- Day 03: Drive from Islamabad to Chilas
Today, we drive to Chilas. Actually, the journey on the Karakoram Highway is the most adventurous and thrilling. We stay overnight at hotel.
- Day 04-05: Drive from Chilas to Halale and Trek to Nanga Parbat Base Camp
We drive from Chilas to Halhale during this period. And from Halhale, we trek to Nanga Parbat Base Camp. We stay overnight at tented camp.
- Day 06-45: Climbing period and acclimatization
This 40 days period is for acclimatization and ascending to the summit of Nanga Parbat. After the successful ascent to the peak, descend down to Base Camp.
- Day 46-47: Trek down to Halala and drive by Jeep to Chilas
From Nanga Parbat Base Camp, we trek down to Halhale following the same route back.In the second day, after taking our morning breakfast, we drive to Chilas where we stay overnight at hotel.
- Day 48: Drive from Chilas to Islamabad
We follow the same highway back to Islamabad from Chilas. And we stay overnight at hotel.
- Day 49: Farewell meeting at Islamabad
As our trip ends today, we will celebrate farewell meeting at Islamabad. We stay overnight at hotel.
- Day 50: Final Departure
You will be catching your returning flight from Islamabad to your hometown. We will accompany you to the airport.
- Mt Nanga Parbat Climbing Royalty fee.
- Environmental protection fee and road bridge crossing tax.
- Three night hotel on B/B in Islamabad.
- Two night Hotel on B/B basis in Skardu.
- Islamabad to Skardu and Islamabad round air/bus ticket and cargo.
- Liaison officer and Local English speaking guide.
- Foods and accommodation during trek to the Base camp and from Base camp to Sakrdu.
- Base camp foods and drinks.
- Dining Tent, Kitchen tent,. Shower tent, Toilet tent and store tent at base camp with one single personal tent with mattress.
- Climbing equipment , Fixed rope, main rope, snow bar, ice screw, carabineer, snow shovel and other necessary group climbing gear.
- High altitude food drinks gas and all the cooking materials during expedition above base camp.
- Solar or generator for the light at base camp and to charge the batteries.
- Nepali climbing Sherpa one time Mt Naga Parbat summiter 2:1 ratio.
- Oxygen and regulator musk set for emergency medical purpose only up to base camp.
- Radio set for the communication above base camp during climb.
- Satellite phone carried by guide.
- Porters and donkey to carry the expedition equipment.
- Base camp manager.
- Pakistan visa fees and climbing royalty of the Sherpa and his / her transportation.
- Wages bonus equipment and insurance of Sherpa, Porters, liaison officer and all entire base camp worker.
- More than 8 years experienced base camp head cook with supporter.
Cost does not Includes:
- Personal climbing equipment.
- Pakistan visa fee and International air/train ticket.
- Personal medical and accidental insurance.
- Emergency helicopter rescue service.
- Major meal and drinks during hotel stay in Islamabad and Sakardu.
- Tele phone, laundry, alcoholic drinks and tips to the workers.
- Summit bonus to the high altitude workers if successfully climbed the Peak.
- International cargo and customs clearance charge.
- International air / train ticket.
- Pakistan Visa extension fee.
- Other services which is not mentioned in above service inclusion.
- Down jacket.
- Down Trouser.
- Glove for summit 2 pair.
- Normal gloves 3 pairs.
- Socks woolen 7-8 pairs.
- Climbing Boot.
- Trekking Boot.
- Ice Ax.
- Harness (Safety Belt)
- Jumar (Ascending Device)
- Eight Ring ( Descending device)
- Carabineer both screw gate or none screw gate.
- Snow gaiter.
- Wind proof suit.
- Sun Glass.
- Sun Cream.
- water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Down suite for climbing.
- Head lamp with extra battery.
- Tooth brush and tooth paste.
- 100 liter duffel bag to put all the climbing equipment inside.
To climb high elevation peak good health condition and physical fitness is paramount criteria. The level of fitness required is proportional to peak elevation and route difficulties. To climb Mt Nanga Parbat you should have previous climbing experience on 7000m mountain in Himalaya with basic climbing skills and techniques.
0 Reviews on Nanga Parbat Expedition 8126m
Optionally add an image (JPEG only)