Mt Chulu East Peak Climbing
- Trip Grade:Moderate
- Max. Altitude:6584
- Min. Altitude:1335
- Walking per day:6584
- Accomodation :Hotel / camping
- Trek Nature:Trekking /Climbing
- Best Season:Spring / Autumn
- Group Size:2+
Mt Chulu East Peak Climbing is a wonderful experience of nature and Himalaya located at the renowned Annapurna Himalayas of western central Nepal. The Mount Chulu is bundled with two peaks named as Chulu East and Chulu West where Chulu East is 6584 meters high and Chulu West is 6419 meters high. The both Chulu Peaks are independent peaks where Chulu West is considered as difficult destination in compare to Chulu East. The Chulu East has another extended peak of 6059 meters high known as Chulu Far East. Chulu East Climbing is among the easy climbing expedition where the climbers finish ascending the summit in one day and return back to base camp. The climbing of Mt. Chulu East one of the popular expeditions as it is considered as uncomplicated climb of one day to the height of 6584 meters above sea level. The Chulu East is considered as the highest peak of the world and wonderful assortment of Annapurna Himalaya Auditorium. The climbing of Chulu East is bundled in the Annapurna Circuit Adventure that comes with the views of famous Annapurna mountains named as Annapurna I, Annapurna II, Annapurna III and Annapurna IV, Gangapurna, Dhaulagiri, Tilicho Mountain Peak , Mount Manaslu accompanied by the enchanting landscape views of Marshyangdi river valley and Kali Gandaki river valley.
Mt Chulu East Peak Climbing is a travel towards the western central Nepal over the high pass of 5400 meters named as Thorung La pass. The climbers starting from a vehicle ride from Kathmandu city lands on Besi Sahar of Marsyangdi River Valley. Then the climbers passing through the various villages of western central Nepal reach the base camp of Mount Chulu. The climbers traverse through the remote villages of Besi Sahar, Chamje, Katre, Kotro, Danaque, Chame, Pisang, Nagawal village and finally the Chulu Base Camp. The Mt. Chulu East Peak Climbing follows the traditional route towards the summit which is accessible and ends on Chulu East Peak. The base camp is made at either 5400 meters or 5600 meters for acclimatization. The ascending to the summit is done in one day from the base camp with the wonderful views from the summit.
The summit of Chulu East is rewarded with views of wonderful encompassing landscaped accompanied by the Himalayan ranges of Annapurna, Gangapurna, Dhauligiri, Tilicho and Manaslu mountain peaks. The climbers following the schedules descending route to the base camp and travel back to the Besi Sahar. The climbers can extend their travel to Manang district to the Thorang La Pass and Muktinath if they are energetic even after the climbing or they can return back to Kathmandu City on vehicle for resting.
- International and Domestic airport transfer as per the itinerary.
- Three nights’ in a hotel in Kathmandu on a Bed and Breakfast basis.
- Welcome and farewell dinners.
- Internal support and flight within your Nepal stay as per the itinerary.
- 3 Meals a day during the trek (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with tea and coffee) along with available accommodation at hotels / lodges / guest houses / tents during the trek on a twin sharing basis.
- All trekking and climbing related permits and fees, entry permit and TIMS card fee.
- Professional English speaking trek / climbing guide and necessary yak/ porters.
- All necessary climbing equipment.
- Insurance for all staff and porters.
- A comprehensive medical kit.
- Government taxes and office service charge.
- International airfare and airport tax.
- Nepal entry visa fee.
- Lunch and dinner during Kathmandu hotel stay.
- Personal insurance which covers medical, emergency evacuation, loss and theft expenses.
- Drink both alcoholic and bottled other than sterilized drinking water.
- Personal climbing gear and clothing (available for hire from the Kathmandu office).
- Extra nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure and early return from the trek (whatever the reason other than the scheduled itinerary).
- Tips and gratuities provided to staff and porters.
0 Reviews on Mt Chulu East Peak Climbing