Mt Island Peak Climbing
- Trekking Days:20
- Trip Grade:Challenging
- Max. Altitude:6189
- Min. Altitude:1335
- Walking per day:5 -6 Hrs depending on fitness
- Accomodation :hotel
- Trek Nature:Trekking /Climbing
- Best Season:Spring / Autumn
- Group Size:2-5
Mt. Island Peak Climbing is a magnificent travel expedition to a world of white gold known as Snow in its spotless region of ice glaciers and white landscapes in a enchanting region. This mountain looks like a Island of snow and ice in the encompassing region where an elevated ice peak rising above the ground to the height of 6,189 meters seems like an island on sea of snow. This mountain is named as Imja Tse to distinguish it from the other mountains of Everest region. The mountain is famous for the magnificent landscape of ice in the western side fabricated of ice glacier as an elegant white coat that creates a feeling of appreciation in the minds of viewers. The island peak is an independent peak that has risen from the Lhotse Glacier on the southern side. The mountain was given the name as the Island peak due its form which seems as a huge ice summit growing from the land of ice glacier like a island giving the form as a pointed landscape over the sea of ice. The island peak is rewarded with the cherished views of proud summits of Lobuche, Lhotse, Nuptse, Makalu, Ama Dablam, Barunste and other assorted peaks.
Mt. Island Peak Climbing is one of the fated mountains to ascend for travelers who have the joy of winning over the mountains peak and summits around the world. This mountain climbing expedition is a taste of climbing experience for those who want to ascend the Everest. This mountain lives beside the highest peak of the world with its shorten summit of 6189meters giving the perspectives of highest mountain of the world. The expeditors travels in the everest region to reach the base camp of Island Peak following the traditional route of Lukla airport, Namche bazaar, Tyanboche, Dingboche, Chhuking Valley until the base camp. The climbing expedition from base camp towards the high camp is a traverse travel through the steep and verdant slopes of a rocky mountain. The climbing from high camps is the summit is the passing through several high camps on snow until the climbers reach the top. The climbers have to walk and climb over the snow landscape that is the main adventurous and impressive mode of action of expedition. The climber needs rope climbing in some places along with free climbing in some particular ridges. It is a straightforward climbing towards the top and in the top the climbers are rewarded with the one of a kind view of Himalayan landscapes, borders of Tibet and surrounding summits of Everest region. The travelers on their way back can visit the everest base camp too if they have additional time. The travelers can head their back home while resting at Namche Bazar and taking a air flight from Lukla airport to Kathmandu.
Day 1: Arrival at Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 2: Kathmandu sightseeing tour.
Day 3: Flight to Lukla (2800m), 35 minute flight.
Day 4: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440m) about 5 hours’ walk.
Day 5: Rest day and acclimatization at Namche Bazaar.
Day 6: Trek to Tengboche monastery (3860m) 4 hours’ walk
Day 7: Trek to Pheriche (4200m) 5 hours’ walk.
Day 8: Rest and acclimatization day at Pheriche.
Day 9: Trek to Lobuche (4910m) 5 hours.
Day 10: Trek to Gorak Shep (5180m).
Day 11: Trek to Everest Base Camp (5365m) and trek back to Lobuche.
Day 12: Trek to Chhukung (4710m) 6 hours’ walk.
Day 13: Trek to Island Peak Base Camp (5240m) 4 hours’ walk.
Day 14: Trek to Island Peak High Camp about 3 hours’ walk.
Day 15: Summit to Island Peak (Imja Tse) and trek back to Chhukung.
Day 16: Trek to Tengboche.
Day 17: Trek to Namche Bazaar.
Day 18: Trek to Lukla and celebrate the last day of the trek and climb.
Day 19: Morning flight to Kathmandu and free day.
Day 20: Final departure.
- International and Domestic airport transfer as per the itinerary.
- Three nights’ in a hotel in Kathmandu on a Bed and Breakfast basis.
- Welcome and farewell dinners. Internal support and flight within your Nepal stay as per the itinerary. 3 Meals a day during the trek (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with tea and coffee) along with available accommodation at hotels / lodges / guest houses / tents during the trek on a twin sharing basis.
- All trekking and climbing related permits and fees, entry permit and TIMS card fee.
- Professional English speaking trek / climbing guide and necessary yak/ porters.
- All necessary climbing equipment. Insurance for all staff and porters.
- A comprehensive medical kit. Government taxes and office service charge.
- International airfare and airport tax. Nepal entry visa fee.
- Lunch and dinner during Kathmandu hotel stay.
- Personal insurance which covers medical, emergency evacuation, loss and theft expenses.
- Drink both alcoholic and bottled other than sterilized drinking water.
- Personal climbing gear and clothing (available for hire from the Kathmandu office).
- Extra nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure and early return from the trek (whatever the reason other than the scheduled itinerary).
- Tips and gratuities provided to staff and porters.
0 Reviews on Mt Island Peak Climbing