Mt Pharchamo Peak Climbing
- Trekking Days:19
- Trip Grade:Moderate
- Max. Altitude:6187
- Min. Altitude:1335
- Walking per day:5 -6 Hrs depending on fitness
- Accomodation :Hotel / camping
- Trek Nature:Trekking /Climbing
- Best Season:Autumn / Spring
- Group Size:3+
Mt Pharchamo Peak Climbing is one of the adventures mountain climbing expeditions to the most remote part of the world. The Mount Pharchamo of 6187 meters height lies in the region of Tasi Lapcha pass of 5755 meters altitude. The mount Pharchamo is a simple attractive snow peak which has a notable peak at North West side which is flat and covered by snow glacier. The climbers can reach Mount Pharchamo from Namche Bazar of Everest region of Nepal crossing through the Tasi Lapcha high pass. The mount Pharchamo lies in the southern side of Tesi Lapcha pass signing it’s named on Mandala of Lamasangu as Mount Parchoma.
The climbing of Mount Pharchamo begins from Namche bazaar of Everest region which can be reached by air flight to Lukha region as a easiest route of travel. The travelers take rest at Namche Bazar and start walking towards the Tasi Lapcha Pass to the altitude of 5755 meters where then can witness the Mount Pharchamo and surrounding region. The mount Pharchamo lies in the Rolwaling valley of Everest region which is similar to Khumbu region but Rolwaling region is more remote than the Khumbu. Hence the climbing expedition of Mount Pharhcamo takes place in two Sherpa territories of Khumbu region and Rolwaling Valley which are traditional and similar settlements of Everest region of Nepal. The Rolwaling valley is less untouched from world in compare to Khumbu region which has been converted in to a tourist domain in today’s day scenario. The traditional Himalayan people settlements are same on both Rolwaling valley and khumbu region whose main occupation has become mountain climbing in recent modern days. The climbing of Mount Pharchamo is not a technical climb but it has been a challenging climb due to the remoteness of the mountain and strenuous of the travel requiring a heavy acclimatization during the travel. The climbing expedition overcomes the risks of crevasse and snow glaciers. The rewarding views from the summit of Mount Pharchamo are the most outstanding and one of kind perspective. There are views of Rolwaling valley in the western side lasting as far towards the Langtang Himalayas. The eastern side covers the Khumbu region along with all high mountains including Everest, Cho Oyu and Gyacung Kang. The descending trips leads back to namche bazaar and Lukha airport taking air flight to Kathmandu city.
- International and Domestic airport transfer as per the itinerary.
- Three nights’ in a hotel in Kathmandu on a Bed and Breakfast basis.
- Welcome and farewell dinners.
- Internal support and flight within your Nepal stay as per the itinerary.
- 3 Meals a day during the trek (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with tea and coffee) along with available accommodation at hotels / lodges / guest houses / tents during the trek on a twin sharing basis.
- All trekking and climbing related permits and fees, entry permit and TIMS card fee.
- Professional English speaking trek / climbing guide and necessary yak/ porters.
- All necessary climbing equipment.
- Insurance for all staff and porters.
- A comprehensive medical kit.
- Government taxes and office service charge.
- International airfare and airport tax.
- Nepal entry visa fee.
- Lunch and dinner during Kathmandu hotel stay.
- Personal insurance which covers medical, emergency evacuation, loss and theft expenses.
- Drink both alcoholic and bottled other than sterilized drinking water.
- Personal climbing gear and clothing (available for hire from the Kathmandu office).
- Extra nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure and early return from the trek (whatever the reason other than the scheduled itinerary).
- Tips and gratuities provided to staff and porters.
0 Reviews on Mt Pharchamo Peak Climbing