Annapurna Base Camp Trek
- Trekking Days:16
- Trip Grade:Moderate
- Max. Altitude:4130
- Min. Altitude:1335
- Walking per day:6-7 hrs
- Accomodation :Hotel,Tea hous
- Trek Nature:Trekking
- Best Season:Spring / autumn
- Group Size:2+
Annapurna Base Camp Trekking is a travel endeavor to enchanting nature that is unspoiled by the civilization. The magnificent Annapurna Himalayan ranges and encompassing region reside within the government protected zone known as Annapurna Conservation Area covering the area of 7,629 square kilometers. This wonderful unspoiled nature’s assortments of forest, lakes, Himalayas, flora, fauna, and rivers on the lap of natural artistic landscapes are the most photographic locations of the world. The Annapurna Conservation Area is destined travelers domain of a world-class treks and traveler’s choice of vacation and voyage generally known as the Annapurna Circuit. The Annapurna Conservation Area is first and biggest government protected national park of Nepal.
The Annapurna base camp trekking adventure starts with a vechile or airplane ride from capital city of Kathmandu to Lake City of Pokhara. The renowned lake city of pokhara is the traveler’s hub to the Annapurna base camp travelers. The travelers will follow the scheduled clockwise route towards the Annapurna conservation area which is help to overcome altitude sickness and enjoy the high altitude climate in relaxed manner. Travelers will first stop to pokhara then starting from pokhara valley they will go to nearby place called Nayapul where they start walking on the foothills or trekking trails. The travelers will gradually pass the various settlements on the way called as Tikhedhunga, Ghorepani, Tadapani, Chhomrung, Deurali and finally Annapurna base camp. Travelers will be passing through the terraced fields, lush mountains, fascinating rhododendron forest, traditional tribal villages of gurung ethnicity and other highland villages of Annapurna region. These trekking trails are famous for the viewpoints of Himalaya perspective of Annapurna Himalayas and accompanied peaks of around ten mountains in a row where Poon hill is best point of witnessing encompassing Himalayas and lush mountains. After Deurali the travelers finally land on the base of gigantic Annapurna I of 8091meters and surrounding Himalayas which is a wonderful scene beyond one’s imagination. The Annapurna base camp trekking finishes at Annapurna Base Camp then travelers will travel back to the place of transit. As the travelers are following clockwise route so they will return the same way back but they will go round following the other route. They travelers will travel through other settlements on the way called bamboo, Jhinu hot spring, Nayapul and finally Pokhara. The travelers then travel their way back to Kathmandu either by vehicles or by plane.
Day 1. Arrive in Kathmandu (1337m). Overnight at hotel
Day 2. Sightseeing in Kathmandu
Day 3. Fly to Pokhara and drive to Phedi, trek to Dhampus (1700m)
Day 4. Trek to Landrung (1550m)
Day 5. Trek to Chhomrong (2100m)
Day 6. Trek to Himalaya Hotel (2850m)
Day 7. Acclimatize day
Day 8. Trek to Machhapuchhre Base Camp (3700m)
Day 9. Trek to Annapurna South Base Camp (4130m)
Day 10. Trek to Chhomrong
Day 11. Trek to Ghandruk
Day 12. Trek to Bhanthati (2410m)
Day 13. Trek to Ghorepani (2880m)
Day 14. Trek to Nayapul and drive to Pokhara. Overnight at hotel.
Day 15. Fly Pokhara to Kathmandu
Day 16. Departure
- International and Domestic airport transfer as per the itinerary.
- Three nights’ in Hotel Kathmandu on a Bed and Breakfast basis.
- Internal support and flight within your Nepal stay as per the itinerary.
- 3 Meals a day during the trek (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with tea and coffee) along with available accommodation at hotels / lodges / guest houses / tents during the trek on a twin sharing basis.
- All trekking permits and fees, entry permit and TIMS card fee.
- Professional English speaking trek / climbing guide and necessary yak/ porters to carry the luggage and equipment.
- Insurance for all staff and porters.
- A comprehensive medical kit.
- Government taxes and office service charge.
- International air/train fare and airport tax.
- Nepal entry visa fee.
- Lunch and dinner during Kathmandu stay.
- Personal insurance which covers medical, emergency evacuation, loss and theft expenses.
- Drink both alcoholic and bottled other than sterilized drinking water.
- Personal climbing gear and clothing (available for hire from the Kathmandu office).
- Extra nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure and early return from the trek (whatever the reason other than the scheduled itinerary).
- Tips and gratuities provided to staff and porters.
0 Reviews on Annapurna Base Camp Trek