Everest Three Passes Trek
- Trekking Days:19
- Trip Grade:Moderate
- Max. Altitude:5300
- Min. Altitude:1335
- Walking per day:5-6 hrs
- Accomodation :Hotel,Tea House
- Trek Nature:Trekking
- Best Season:Spring /Autumn
- Group Size:5+
The Everest three high passes trek is the travel adventure to fascinating world of Everest region towards the highest altitude Pass of the world where human can reach without oxygen mask. These passes are used by the local residents for crossing the borders of Nepal and Tibet for transportation, business and religious homage. The three passes of Everest region are the Renjo La pass of 5338 meters, Chola-La pass of 5368 meters, Kongma-La Pass of 5535 meters.
The other attractions of this travel adventure are the Gokyo Valley, the Gokyo-Ri, the Gokyo Lake, Fifth Lake, Kalapatthar and Everest Base Camp. The trekking is considered as strenuous and need a good health certificate before travel as travelers are susceptible for altitude sickness. The trekking adventure is arranged in clockwise or anti-clockwise direction where travelers do the trekking along with acclimatization with the climate. The three passes of Everest region are the most remote, untouched and unspoiled zones of the world which is side to be one of the top ten hiking places of the globe. Among the three passes the Kongma La Pass is the most elevated region during the trekking adventure followed by Chola La Pass and Renjo La Pass. The regions of three passes of Everest region are full of clear water glacier lakes and solitary Himalayan flora and fauna.
The travelers take an air-flight to Lukla Airport from Kathmandu International Airport and trek for two days after landing on Lukla Airport to reach the world famous Namche Bazar. The travelers stay at Namche Bazar and they start their trekking adventure from this Sherpa Capital. The Namche bazaar is the tourist domain of Everest Region which has got the facilities of bank, ATM, Internet, Telephones, Emergency Medical Services, Boarding and Lodging facilities along with catering services.
Day 01: Upon arrival in Kathmandu international airport. Meet our office representative. He will help you transfer to the hotel Kathmandu. O/n at hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 02: Morning fly from Kathmandu to Lukla (Half an hour flight). Trek to Phakding (2610m). 3h walk. O/n at Phakding in mountain lodge.
Day 03: Trek to Namche Bazaar 3440m 6h walking. O/n at Namche Bazaar in mountain lodge.
Day 04: Rest in Namche Bazaar / Excursion Namche Bazaar and Syangboche(3880m). Back to Namche Bazaar. O/n at Namche Bazaar in mountain lodge.
Day 05: Trek to Thame (3800m). 5h walking. O/n at Thame village in mountain lodge.
Day 06: Trek to Lungdhen (4380m). 5h walking. O/n at Lungdhen in mountain lodge.
Day 07: Trek to Renjo pass (5435) & decend to Gokyo Lake.6h walking. O/n at Gokyo Lake in mountain lodge.
Day 08: Morning climb to Gokyo Ri and return to Gokyo Lake. Trek to Thangnag Kharka(4700m). 7h walking. O/n at Thangnag Kharka in mountain lodge.
Day 09: Trek to Cho La Pass (5420m) / Lobuche (4910m). 8h walking. O/n at Lobuche in mountain lodge.
Day 10: Trek to Everest Base Camp (5364m) via Gorak Shep(5140m).8h walking. O/n at Gorak Shep in mountain lodge.
Day 11: Early in the morning climb to Kalapatthar (5550m) and back to the Gorakshep. Then trek to Lobuche(4910m). O/n at Lobuche in mountain lodge.
Day 12: Trek to Kongmala Pass (5535m) / Chhukung (4730m). 9h walking. O/n at Chhukung in mountain lodge.
Day 13: Rest day in Chhukhung. Explore around the Chhukhung. O/n at Chhukung in mountain lodge.
Day 14: Trek to Dingboche (4410m). 7h walking. O/n at Dingboche in mountain lodge
Day 15: Trek to Namche Bazaar. 8h walking. O/n at Namche bazaar in mountain lodge
Day 16: Trek to Phakding. 5h walking. O/n at Phakding in mountain
Day 17: Trek to Lukla (2840m). 3h walking. O/n at Lukla in mountain lodge
Day 18: Flight back from Lukla to Kathmandu. You will transfer to the hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 19: Transfer to international airport for final departure.
What Is Included
- All airport/hotel transfers
- Three nights 4-star hotel in Kathmandu or similar standard) with breakfast
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- Tea house/Lodge accommodation during trek
- A full day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley including tour guide and entrance fees
- Lukla-Kathmandu flight and airport departure tax
- An experienced English-speaking trek leader (trekking guide), assistant trek leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistant guide) and Sherpa porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodge.
- All necessary paper work and permits (National park permit, TIMS )
- A comprehensive medical kit
- All government and local taxes
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu(and also in the case of early return from the mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips for guides and porters.
- Trekking Rucksack.
- Trekking Shoes.
- Down Jacket.
- High neck.
- Trekking pole.
- Sun glass.
- Sun cream.
- Sucks 4 pairs.
- Head lamp with extra battery.
- Tooth paste and tooth brush.
- Lip guard.
- Wind and waterproof suit.
- Down trousers.
- Sleeping bag.
- personal medical kits.
0 Reviews on Everest Three Passes Trek