Gokyo Renjo La Pass Trek
- Trekking Days:17
- Trip Grade:Moderate
- Max. Altitude:5463
- Min. Altitude:1335
- Walking per day:6 hrs
- Accomodation :Hotel,Tea House
- Trek Nature:rekking /Climbing
- Best Season:spring/Autumn
- Group Size:2+
Gokyo Renjo La Pass Trek takes place in the highest regions of world known as the Everest region. The world’s highest altitude Gokyo lake of 4800meteres and world highest mountain pass Renjo La Pass of 5360meteres stands proudly showing their giant valley located on the top of the world. They are the one of the most impressive location of the globe. Gokyo Renjo La Pass Trek focuses on experiencing and witnessing the fascinating beauty of the Everest Region. This trekking adventure is among the easy trekking adventure to experience the complete view of Everest region of Nepal and surrounding Himalayas of Mt. Everest. The Gokyo valley region and Renjo La Pass is a well region trekking trails of Khumbu zone of Everest region. This region is famous for its remoteness, caravans of Yaks and other animals, the huge ice glaciers, views of Mt.Everest and surrounding peaks, ancient unspoiled highland Buddhist Tibetan establishments, socity and tribes living in the highest altitude of the world. The Renjo La pass crossing from the Gokyo Valley to Nangpala is a most wonderful walk with encompassing surroundings of White Mountains, lakes and highland settlements.
Gokyo Renjo La Pass Trek starts from the capital city of Kathmandu where the travelers commute to Lukla by means of vehicle or airplane. From Lukla airport the travelers trek through the walking foothills through the valley of Dudh Koshi till they reach Namche Bazar, the Sherpa capital. The travelers rest at namche bazaar for acclimatization, lodging and fooding activities. The following days they travel through Gokyo valley which is a slow ascend uphill through the rhododendron and pine woodlands with the frequent views of musk deer on the way accompanied by grazing yak, cravens of animals busy transporting goods while we reach Gokyo Lake. The Gokyo Lake consists of 19 lakes spread over an area of 196.2 hectors. The Ngozumpa Glacier is considered as an important asset of this region. The Gokyo Ri of 5330meters height is the most beautiful viewpoint of the gokyo valley of Everest region. The excellent gigantic focal eye views of Mt.Makalu of 8463meters, Cho Oyo of 8201meters, Gyachung Kang of 7922metes, Mt.Lotse of 8516meters, Mt.Everest of 8848meters and surrounding Himalayas are best sceneries from this fabulous Gokyo Valley. This is considered as the one of the superb zones of Khumbu region of Nepal. The Renjo La Pass of 5360meteres is a crossing from Limdeng or Gokyo valley. Renjo La Pass a natural trail that leads through traverse remote himalaya valleys of Everest region creating a circuit over the region. Renjo La Pass has the enchanting and one of kind panoramic perspectives of the Everest accompanied with other surrounding Himalayas summits. Renjo La Pass is incorporated with remarkable views of the Gokyo lakes accompanied by Rermo Pokhari lakes on the opposite facet along with background of encompassing snowy peaks are the wonderful natural setting. After witnessing, experiencing and further investigating the region of Renjo La Pass the travelers descend back to namche bazaar for resting. After returning back from namche bazaar the travelers take flight from Lukha Airport to Kathmandu.
Day 01: Kathmandu (Arrival day and Transfer to hotel) – 1340m
Day 02:Full Day sightseeing of Kathmandu Durbar Square, Swayambhunath, Boudhanath and Pashupatinath –Hotel (B/B)
Day 03: Fly to Lukla (2840m) and Trek to Phakding (2800m) approx.4hours – Lodge (B/L/D)
Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440m) approx. 6hours – Lodge (B/L/D)
Day 05: Trek to Syangboche, Rest/Acclimatization and Back to Namche Bazaar approx. 3hours – Lodge (B/L/D)
Day 06: Trek to Portse Tanga (3790m) approx. 4/5hours – Lodge (B/L/D)
Day 07: Trek to Machhermo (4470m) approx. 5hours – Lodge (B/L/D)
Day 08: Trek to Gokyo RI (4750m) approx. 4hours – Lodge (B/L/D)
Day 09: Trek to Gokyo Peak (5463m) and back to Gokyo Riapprox. 4hours – Lodge (B/L/D)
Day 10: Trek over Renjo La Pass (5300m) and Lunde approx. 6/7hours – Lodge (B/L/D)
Day 11: Trek to Thame approx. 4/5hours – Lodge (B/L/D)
Day 12: Trek to Khumjung or Namche approx. 3hours – Lodge (B/L/D)
Day 13: Trek to Manju or Phakding (2800m) approx. 5/6hours – Lodge (B/L/D)
Day 14: Trek to Lukla 5hours – Lodge (B/L/D)
Day 15: Fly to Kathmandu and Transfer to hotel, relaxation day after long Trip – Hotel (B/B)
Day 16: Reserve day (Incase flight is cancelled due to bad weather)– Hotel (B/B)
Day 17: Departure to airport and return flight home.
- All arrival and departure transfer services to and from airports, both Domestic and International, with other necessary surface transport (by A/C Vehicles) as per itinerary.
- Assistance at the International Airport by Himalayan Alpine Adventure Trek representatives while arriving and departing.
- Six night accommodation in Kathmandu on B/B basis.
- 11 nights twin sharing accommodation at guest houses during the trek.
- One day sightseeing in Kathmandu (Swayambhunath, Pashupatinath, Boudhanath and Durbar Square).
- Local English speaking Tour Guide for sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- All necessary staff including experienced guide and porters during the trekking and climbing.
- Flight ticket for Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu sector for all climbing members and staff.
- All trekking and camping equipment such as camp furniture, kitchenware, dining tent, guest tents, etc.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) with tea and coffee.
- Per person 60kg baggage allowance during trekking-up carried by porters or yak and 40kg baggage allowance while returning from base camp after climbing Mt Everest.
- Trekking permit and Sagarmatha National Park entry fee.
- Expedition Royalty and permit of Nepal Government to climb Mt Everest along South-east Ridge route.
- One experienced, trained, Government licensed, and 2 times Everest summiteer Climbing /Expedition Guide (Sherpa).
- All wages, equipment, medical and accident insurance for all staff involved in the trek and expedition.
- First aid medical kits for the group and staff.
- Satellite phone carried by Guide / Sherpa for communication and available for climbing members with the cost of US$.3 per unit call.
- Appropriate foods for high altitudes and all climbing crew at base camp and above as required.
- Emergency Oxygen mask and regulator provided on requirement of climber with appropriate charge.
- Each expedition member will have an individual tent available in the base camp.
- Solar panel for light and battery charger.
- All tents for camps 1, 2, 3, 4 and Khumbu Icefall charge.
- 4 Oxygen bottles (4l) with mask and regulator (if requested by client).
- Free assistance service for cargo clearance and duties.
- Company service charge and government taxes levied in Nepal.
- Complete pre-departure information, flight ticket reconfirmation and Visa extension procedure services (if necessary).
- Farewell Dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant.
- International air ticket and airport tax.
- Nepal Visa charge.
- Personal climbing equipment.
- Personal travel insurance.
- Items of personal nature, Laundry expenses, Tips.
- Lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu (except for the farewell dinner).
- Expenses incurred towards usage of landlines, mobile, Walkie-talkies or satellite phone and internet expenses.
- Any extra expenses arising out of various /unforeseen situations such as natural calamities, landslide, political disturbances, strikes, changes in government regulation etc.
- Transportation is strictly as per the itinerary. Any extra distance travelled will be charged extra.
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicine, Medical test and hospitalization.
- Emergency evacuation and Helicopter rescue.
- Any extra services or products, offers or activities which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
0 Reviews on Gokyo Renjo La Pass Trek